Hi everyone!

Reaction score
I first got interested in drones when I was shown FPV racing. I decided to purchase a cheap drone first and verify that this was something that I was going to like doing as a hobby. After crashing the drone over and over and over again, I finally got the hang of flying. I started pricing out the exact FPV racer that I wanted and realized that if I were to drop the required cash to get a decent racing drone I would be in the hole for at least $500-$600. I know that if I were to get it, I would instantly drive it into a tree at 65mph and watch it completely disintegrate on the first flight. With that, I was drawn to the drones for aerial photography and subsequently stumbled across DJI Phantoms. I loved the feature richness of them as well as all the built-in protective measures. They're RTF but yet there are still lots of 3rd party mods available. I definitely made the right choice!

So with that said... Hi, I'm PhantomFish. Was glad to find this forum since the G+ and FB drone communities are kinda dead. I have a Phantom 3 Adv. and have created a YT channel with some flight movies and some product reviews (range boosting antennas, sunshade, case, channel unlocks, that sort of thing). I'll be adding some other videos on a fairly regular basis since I'm having so much fun with this thing. Feel free to check it out.

Phantom Fish

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl