hi all

Reaction score
hi, I am new to this world, having waited for almost 2 years to buy my first quad. Then, finally on the 23rd dec 2013 I bought my Phantom2Nonvision! :)
then a new world has open to me!
I have to say this forum is been very helpful so far, even tough I found it only after I bought mine P2
I have a couple of things to say, related to some posts read around:
-why a P2NV? because I want to focus on learning how to fly before starting to take videos and photos
-what about flyaways? I discovered about them reading posts here, never had one (luckily, I might say) and I think P2 is supposed to be more reliable than P1. But thanks to you I am double checking everything before a flight
-what about crash? I had my first (and only) crash once: i discovered by myself that from distance it's hard to say if and when you have pas that tree...
-what about Phantom quality? this quad it's a piece of machinery very well built and done, but of course it is very complex therefore bugs are still coming and be solved, and I am sure Dji knows about them and it's willing to fix them. Only a matter of time (theirs) and of money (ours!)

I have a few questions, of course, but I will keep them for next posts.
For now I finished. Ah, I am from Rome, so I am looking forward to show you some videos of Coliseum, Fori Imperiali and so on... hopefully (I still dont know how italian police is standing about).

bye
Tkn

Hi Tknquad....

.... don't go upsetting the Carabinieri, they may shoot you down!! :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20