Here is your part 107 training course

The contents of the test are spelled out in the ACS (Airman Certification Standards). Between that and Part 107 itself, we know what will be on the test.

The contents of the test are spelled out in the ACS (Airman Certification Standards). Between that and Part 107 itself, we know what will be on the test.

Is that like a guarantee you will pass? I know there are A&P testing facilities that you pay the fee and you don't leave until you pass a written, oral and practical. I have had my sign offs to go take my general and A license but haven't taken the time off work to take care of it. Just wondering if that's the same idea with you guys

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes, if you learn everything in the ACS, you will pass the test. And we teach everything in the ACS.

Gold Seal is located in Atlanta. Offices are at the Gwinnett County Airport (KLZU).

If you read what I wrote I stated 22 years in aviation not flight and we have training classes almost daily that are in the same format whereas they are accepted by the FAA. Meaning I know how the material they are training on and what to look for in questions they ask. I have taken it several times and yes they do change it up just as they do with training courses at my job when one employee wants another to help them pass and they notice it's different questions.

It seems that I made you angry for some reason. No disrespect was intended.

No, they didn't just "change up" the test. The link in on the module was taking you to a clearly WRONG test. That is not hard to believe with the government.

This module is for pilots, but with everyone including myself chomping at the bit, I found it, and put it up just so people could see SOMETHING...

A common mistake people are making, Hippie.

So for everyone reading, the online course and test (ALC-541) is only for certificated pilots. Anyone can take it, but it only counts for Part 61 pilots. Note - this course does NOT cover everything on the full written test. It only covers a small portion. This course will NOT prepare you for the full knowledge test.

The reason that most of the overall material was not included in ALC-541 is that this material is the standard "aeronautical knowledge" curriculum for pilots. Certificated pilots have previously learned and passed a test on this. So, it it not included in this mini-course.

It seems that I made you angry for some reason. No disrespect was intended.

No, they didn't just "change up" the test. The link in on the module was taking you to a clearly WRONG test. That is not hard to believe with the government.

This module is for pilots, but with everyone including myself chomping at the bit, I found it, and put it up just so people could see SOMETHING...

Not angry one bit bro. Just clarifying what I wrote. Sorry if it came off that way. I have went back and taken the test, whichever one it was and is now, a few times and they change the questions some.

A common mistake people are making, Hippie.

So for everyone reading, the online course and test (ALC-541) is only for certificated pilots. Anyone can take it, but it only counts for Part 61 pilots. Note - this course does NOT cover everything on the full written test. It only covers a small portion. This course will NOT prepare you for the full knowledge test.

The reason that most of the overall material was not included in ALC-541 is that this material is the standard "aeronautical knowledge" curriculum for pilots. Certificated pilots have previously learned and passed a test on this. So, it it not included in this mini-course.
Gold seal appreciate the link. I've been reading/studying the 600 plus pages of 107(which probably could be condense to 300-400 pages). I ve also been reading studying
Yes, if you learn everything in the ACS, you will pass the test. And we teach everything in the ACS.

Gold seal, The material on your course is legit but your charging close to $300 for a test that cost $150. Is this correct? I could be wrong... I don't want to sound disrespectful, but (IMO) that's a little steep. Is there some money back gaurantee if one doesn't pass.

Hi, BigDZ. Yes, the course costs $249 and is good for two years. That get's you prepped for your initial test and you'll still have access to review as your biennial re-certification test comes around. The cost of the course isn't trivial, but this is truly a very high quality program.

If you don't pass the test the first time you'll have just wasted $150. So, it pays to be really well prepared. If you do know of a good source for training at a lower price, I strongly encourage you to take it. Just make sure it will do the job. Most of the one's I've looked at won't.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20