HELP PLEASE

Reaction score
Ok. So i tried to upgrade my phantom 3 4k to 1.6.50 version but it would only get to 30 percent then it would just stop. I think I just upgrade the dron but not the controller. Now when i tried to fly the dron everythings go right except for that the app doesn´t gets image from camera and i can´t record, and the gimball camera doesn´t work.
They might be two different issues but if anyone can help with one I´ll be very grateful.

Ok. So i tried to upgrade my phantom 3 4k to 1.6.50 version but it would only get to 30 percent then it would just stop. I think I just upgrade the dron but not the controller. Now when i tried to fly the dron everythings go right except for that the app doesn´t gets image from camera and i can´t record, and the gimball camera doesn´t work.
They might be two different issues but if anyone can help with one I´ll be very grateful.
Try uninstall app and reinstall,was cam working ok before you do this,can you move cam up and down with gimble wheel,what colour gimble light

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I already reinstall the app and nothing happened. The cam doesn´t move not even with the gimball wheel and it doesn´t show any color light.

I already reinstall the app and nothing happened. The cam doesn´t move not even with the gimball wheel and it doesn´t show any color light.
OK couple questions,was camera working before upgrade attempt,is this a new drone,no light on Gimble not to good,might be ribbon cable damage somewhere,check wires that plug into gimble base, what colour lights elsewhere,rear lights on drone , what colour remote lights, is the drone linked to remote

The drone isnt new,the camera was working before and the drone works well with the remote. When i was trying to upgrade it i didnt took the gimble protector off a couple of times, just being lazy. Could that have been that problem? Back wings are yellow light, remote has green. It says there is no SD card inserted although it has one when trying to upgrade it.
I appreciate your help.

The drone isnt new,the camera was working before and the drone works well with the remote. When i was trying to upgrade it i didnt took the gimble protector off a couple of times, just being lazy. Could that have been that problem? Back wings are yellow light, remote has green. It says there is no SD card inserted although it has one when trying to upgrade it.
I appreciate your help.
Yes might be able to get away with gimble guard on once but thinking couple of times might cause some damage, hard to say which motor damaged on cam or hopefully just a ribbon cable set will cure the fault,if the cam wants to move but can't cause gimble clamp on something has to give,,just my thoughts is ribbon set ,cheapest place to start,could be gimble board but if looks good go for the ribbon set

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj