Help! My Phantom 4 will not connect.

Reaction score
My Phantom 4 aircraft will not connect to my tablet. I flew last week with perfect flights. This is my third year flying with the same Samsung tablet. I am using DJIGO4. I have changed out two USB cords. Thanks for your input.

Try logging out and signing back into your DJI account.
Joe, I have rebooted my tablet, RC and aircraft twice with different USB cords. My montor still says disconnected. All aircraft ststus modes say N/A. The drone flies great without the connection. I stay 2 feet off the ground in high grass. Thank you!

Joe, I have rebooted my tablet, RC and aircraft twice with different USB cords. My montor still says disconnected. All aircraft ststus modes say N/A. The drone flies great without the connection. I stay 2 feet off the ground in high grass. Thank you!
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the go app.

Joe, I found the problem. My USB cord was bad. The other cord I used was not the right cord.

I have the same problem. Tried several USB cords, reinstalled the app, tried bunches of different power sequencing of AC, RC and tablet. Spent three hours on it until the sun was down. It has been happening more frequently, but this was the first time nothing would work.

Update: Reloaded app again, tried new USB cable. Loaded DJI Go 4 app onto a phone, and it does not see the AC. Tried kittyhawk, and it immediately sees the drone.

I did get an email back from DJI which was directed at the wrong problem, and the wrong aircraft. So I will see what they second time around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94