Help Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I've been getting in some flight time. Totally stripped. No camera no nothing. Still wants to tilt a tad when trying to take off and doesnt take off as fast as my friends. Also it doesnt give me hardly any notice the battery is done. It just starts flashing red none stop. Barely got it back this evening. But it did come back fast and landed about 2-3 feet from original take off but in a bird of paradise plant. Soft landing for what it was. SHould I reprogram the software and see if that changes anything since I have not done that since I bought it? or do I have other issues?

You most definitely will want to make sure that your firmware is all up to date, and perform all the calibration routines. Make sure your Phantom is dead still and perfectly level. During calibration THAT is when "level" of all axis are set in the mind of the flight computer.

Start there. if you continue to have problems, let us know. BTW, which version Phantom do you have??

PhantomFan

Re: Problem switching from CE to FCC mode

RickD said:
I just received my new P2V and have flown it once. Way cool! I have watched most of the How To videos. I am having problems switching from CE to FCC mode. I am using the provided flathead screw driver and inserting into the bottom adjustment hole on the back of the controller. It seems to be turning the adjustment screw (clockwise) but it never comes to a stop. Per the video, when you turn on the controller you should get one beep for CE and two for FCC. I only get one beep. Anyone else have this issue?

use the assistant software to try and change modes .... CE->> FCC

Hi,

I bought a used P330 Phantom and the GPS does not work. The gentleman that sold it to me that he was attempting to up-load an up-grade and now it does not work in GPS. It does not connect to the satellites.This also means no fail-safe. Please help if you can. Old man and tech challenged.

thanks

Hi Guys . .

I've just purchased a Phantom 1 Ver 1.11 for my Son, it flys perfectly, but, the Take off is really very Slow, it looks like it's not gonna make it, it nearly topples over. I have done a full recalibration with the latest software and it has made no difference whatsoever.

Once it's in the air if flys 100% OK, it's just the Take Off Problem

I have a Phantom 1, and I have just purchased a Phantom 2 Combo (awesome) and they both take off, No Problem

Anybody got a clue ?

Cheers . .

Why doesn't the video I just took show up on my card index. Also on my iPad screen it say user access denied when I try to view it.

phantom crash

Hello,

I've crashed my (phantom 1) and lost 1 motor and 1 ESC, had them replaced, after that it took off but it was shaking and its like out of control, tried to connect it with naza but couldnt figure whats wrong, can you please give me instructions to fix this problem?

Regards

Tamer Sahsah

C6Corvette said:
Hi Guys . .

I've just purchased a Phantom 1 Ver 1.11 for my Son, it flys perfectly, but, the Take off is really very Slow, it looks like it's not gonna make it, it nearly topples over. I have done a full recalibration with the latest software and it has made no difference whatsoever.

Once it's in the air if flys 100% OK, it's just the Take Off Problem

I have a Phantom 1, and I have just purchased a Phantom 2 Combo (awesome) and they both take off, No Problem

Anybody got a clue ?

Cheers . .

Definitely cannot take off a Phantom 1.1 slowly.
You've got to go all in at once. That's what DJI told me when I had my first Phantom!
The craft itself should be fine, it's just it's build.

Re: phantom crash

tamer 1 said:
Hello,

I've crashed my (phantom 1) and lost 1 motor and 1 ESC, had them replaced, after that it took off but it was shaking and its like out of control, tried to connect it with naza but couldnt figure whats wrong, can you please give me instructions to fix this problem?

Regards

Tamer Sahsah

Can you send some pictures of what the inside looks like?
Maybe the Naza is wired wrong, but I need a little more info to go off.

mvagusta19 said:
Why doesn't the video I just took show up on my card index. Also on my iPad screen it say user access denied when I try to view it.

Have you tried throwing the card in an reader on your computer?
There might be settings you can change within the app to save and or transfer images from the card within the vision to your phone/tablet.

//
www.dronefly.com

Hi Adam
After a violent crash my Phantom Vision is flying ,all the controls are working but the WiFi connection to my I phone seems to be broken.When I am touching the Camera image on the I phone I am getting the message :" connect to Phantom 2 Visinon failed "
all the switches are "on" at the back of the camera .
Is there a way to find out what is wrong ? I would hate to chuck out my hard earned $1300....... paid for the Vision.
Any suggestion is welcome and highly appreciated !
Best Regards
John

MrHansolini said:
Hi Adam
After a violent crash my Phantom Vision is flying ,all the controls are working but the WiFi connection to my I phone seems to be broken.When I am touching the Camera image on the I phone I am getting the message :" connect to Phantom 2 Visinon failed "
all the switches are "on" at the back of the camera .
Is there a way to find out what is wrong ? I would hate to chuck out my hard earned $1300....... paid for the Vision.
Any suggestion is welcome and highly appreciated !
Best Regards
John

Hello All
After the crash of my Phantom Vision I have found the following. Because the connection between the controller and the craft was lost during the flight there was no GPS no Wi-Fi and the result is a flying toy without Photo or Video capabilities.! (for $1300 ?)!

Phantom 2 Vision External Camera Cable (DJI-Parts-P2-S03) = USD $8.90

This cable is the culprit. Every time the Vision is turned on the Camera takes up a down way looking position squashing the cable . It is a fairly rigid cable and after repeated on and offs it breaks and we end up with an unstable connection! I have tested the electrical output and it is like “Now you see it ,now you don't”.
This is not an expensive part :
DJI-Parts-P2-S03) = USD $8.90
But to replace it you must pull the Vision apart and it is not that simple.
I do hope DJI will come up with a solution and rectify this more than annoying problem!!!
Cheers
John

I have a Dji Phantom 1 (vrs 1.1.1) Problem, . Just bought it a few weeks ago new, It has never flown, first i had problems with the compass,. so it has been changed,. I have done all the firmware etc, imu and tx etc,. all the lights appear to be doing what they are supposed to,.. It does the compass dance no worries.
The tx registers with the Naza M v2 assistant..it will do the motor test and works,.. But it has never started the motors,.. not once,. I am at a loss now,. Its doing everything it should do,,,but fly, :( Any Ideas anyone?.

Hey Guys i am a newbie with phantom and had my first flight today with the DJI 2 now everthing was going wel untill i landed in the grass and the phantom fell backwards in the grass i run towards and put it straight. That's the time a little bit of smoke came out of the propeller engine. Now when i try to turn it on it blinks red green yellow and then turns off directly.
What should i do

Thanks for the reply

phantom v2 fell from the sky

I had battery isues soi bought a new battery, it was its 6th fly when suddenly the motors stoped and it fell from 70ft to the ground, breaking in pieces..camera,mount,propellers...useless...
ive already send an email to the dealer...lets see if they resond well.... but I don't trust anymore on P2V...
if I really want to enter to the aerial photo/video what will be the next step? S800 Evo? any suggetions? I want a reliable craft were I can launch fly and land it with no technical problems...

thanks for your help !

Hello
I need HELP!!!
Yesterday my Phantom 2 vision has gone crazy and he loose control and smash in to the ground. As a result the camera has jump of and camera cable fas broken from the plug. I have order a new cable but it will only be deliver in app 20 days. Until then i have fount an similar four connection jack what i what to attach to the original cable.
Do any of you know what is the color order how i heed to attach, ex: red to the tip, green to the middle etc
If not can somebody measure they jack plug to tell me the values what are threre.
Thank you in advance.

PS: I hope my camera is not totally dead :cry:

Re: New guy help!!

Brand New Owner of Phantom 2 with gimbal. 1st timer. Following set up instructions out of box. turn on my remote then quad. I get continued flashing slow yellow. Switch the s1 switch over 5 times, still same result. Also every 30 seconds or so, the gimbal moves on its own. Thanks
Jim

I have a Phantom one with a 2 axis brushless gimbal. I've got it mounted and wanted to have pitch control. So I mounted a DJI lever on the back. My issue is that when powered up the gimbal responds to movements of the heli, but when I move the switch nothing happens. I calibrated the controller with the software and the switch is active and working, but he gimbal does not respond. I have the white lead wire running from the top pin on the gimbal pitch control board, it's run to the bottom pin on F2. Any thoughts that might help be gain control? Everything on the control side, according to the software is active. The gimbal adjust to movements, but not from the control pitch lever on the back?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1