Hello from the UK

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm very new to this lark, and actually used to take the piss out of people that "played" with drones lol :rolleyes:. But, my son (who now works for a video/film company in London) recently gave me an old Phantom 2 drone they no longer use to play with and I've become hooked. So expect to see a few posts from me asking for help if I can't locate the answer elsewhere on the forum. Cheers Richard

Welcome from Florida. Glad you’re enjoying your new hobby. If you’re like most of us, you’ll be adding to your drone collection, very soon. Fly safe.
Capt

Reactions: Flying_Doctor
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Reactions: Flying_Doctor
Welcome Richard, also in the UK, Devon to be precise.
Yes, somewhat addictive isn't it! My son lent me his Phantom 3 Advanced that he no longer uses and I love it. Quite a steep learning curve for an 80 year old I must admit but didn't take long to get the hang of it.
Currently under repair as I caught a twig sticking out from a tree!!
I have full accidental damage and third party insurance!!

Reactions: Capt KO
Hi all. I'm very new to this lark, and actually used to take the piss out of people that "played" with drones lol :rolleyes:. But, my son (who now works for a video/film company in London) recently gave me an old Phantom 2 drone they no longer use to play with and I've become hooked. So expect to see a few posts from me asking for help if I can't locate the answer elsewhere on the forum. Cheers Richard
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav