Hello from the Phoenix, Arizona area. Specifically Surprise Az

got new P4P+ 12/2017.
never flew anything prior;
(still novice)
P Mode, 100 ft max all directions;
1st flight 4 ft hover then landed;
(did that several times)
learned early when something's not going smoothly
near ground, safest direction is UP, then rethink...

Last edited:
Really new. Retired from 3 businesses (Restaurants and Grocery Store) as well as Industrial Education Teacher in public school. Never laid eyes on a drone until I bought my Phantom 4 Pro which will be delivered today 5-28- 20. I’m 76 years old & still learning new tricks. USMC in 61-65. Already learned a lot by snooping prior to registering today. Hope ya all teach me a lot more. I have a ton to learn yet. You can only make informed decisions with information.
Watch all the tutorials first before you fly. A lot of great info

Welcome Tracker 478. Slow and safe at 1st. The info on these forums will be of great help to you.

Really new. Retired from 3 businesses (Restaurants and Grocery Store) as well as Industrial Education Teacher in public school. Never laid eyes on a drone until I bought my Phantom 4 Pro which will be delivered today 5-28- 20. I’m 76 years old & still learning new tricks. USMC in 61-65. Already learned a lot by snooping prior to registering today. Hope ya all teach me a lot more. I have a ton to learn yet. You can only make informed decisions with information.
Hi Tracker478. Welcome aboard the Phantom forums. I have a Phantom 3 Pro, and a Mavic 2 Pro. I really love flying my drones to explore the Arizona outback, Jeep trails, and dry washes. I am in Glendale, AZ about 200 meters from Phoenix. Still trying to get out. Just had my 83rd birthday. Last drone mission on May 20, was 8 miles upstream in Morgan City Wash. Drove the old 1982 CJ7 Jeep to the takeoff spot. It is getting hot now. Have fun, plan ahead, and take care of your batteries.
Cheers,
Joe
KC7GHT

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl