Hello from NW Florida

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Tim and I reside in Lynn Haven FL. I've been in the R/C hobby since the 70's mostly racing R/C boats and flying heli's. I started buying drones a couple of years ago and have recently bought a P4P+. Upon initial review I discovered this thing has more bells and whistles than anything I've ever flown and I'd better educate myself on how this thing works. So that's what brings me here.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

I have family in Parker. I go there about 3 times a year. I doing editing on a video i did at Thanksgiving time when I was there. I call it fall colors in Fl. I was at Pit springs and surrounding area.
welcome.

Hi, nice to see other folks from Florida. Yes there is tons to learn, I got myself the P4 which is 2 generations older but even that has tons of bells and whistles to learn. Make sure you fly high enough to give you space so you dont crash.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20