Hello From New York!

Reaction score
Hello!

I am a blogger and founder of www.whirloo.com/. I do several reviews on different products from Phantom to Mavic to Inspire drones by researching and providing detailed information to drone pilots and readers. This is my first time posting here in this forums and I fly for recreational. :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

I'm new here too. I'm researching which drone to start a business with. I have a license, saving up for a drone. What are your thoughts on a P3 with 4 K camera , or a P 4, or the Magic?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.

Thanks, I am looking forward to sharing the wonderful information and resources with everyone. :)

I'm new here too. I'm researching which drone to start a business with. I have a license, saving up for a drone. What are your thoughts on a P3 with 4 K camera , or a P 4, or the Magic?

I would go for P4P Advanced or P4P+. Both are a powerful drone to start up a business. P3P is still competitive and good drone to start with on tight budget but its camera is the limitation as it can't record 60 FPS on 2.7k/4k resolution.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel