Hello from Florida

Reaction score
Hello everyone from North Florida ,
Current spark owner , had 3 diff phantoms . Latest being a 3 advanced , which I just crashed and now looking at mavic pro possibly . Just interested at looking at things from bird's eye view and taking photos and videos of it all .

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Latest being a 3 advanced , which I just crashed .
Sorry to hear that - was it mechanical or pilot error? I just got the p3a myself and am really enjoying it. I just ebay sniped a set of the DJI goggles, so when eventually I upgrade it will likley be to the Mavic 2 for all the head tracking. Welcome to the forums!

Sorry to hear that - was it mechanical or pilot error? I just got the p3a myself and am really enjoying it. I just ebay sniped a set of the DJI goggles, so when eventually I upgrade it will likley be to the Mavic 2 for all the head tracking. Welcome to the forums!
I couldn't get it to connect to the app, the rc would operate the drone just fine but no signal to my phone . So I took it up to fly it after being on for about 10 min (reasonable amount of time to establish gps in my mind) on the ground , and took it up about 50 ft and it started to drift away so I was bringing back down and it decided to take a hard left into a tree and come crashing down on cement . Camera broke completely off and and really messed up the bottom half of drone and gimbal . I tried everything in the book and read about fixes for it not recognizing app to no avail . So here I am with 4 p3a batteries and nice waterproof case and tempted to get a refurbished p3a , but at same time really doubt it will pair with my Google pixel 2xl. So probably looking at mavic pro or refurb p4.

I couldn't get it to connect to the app, the rc would operate the drone just fine but no signal to my phone . So I took it up to fly it after being on for about 10 min (reasonable amount of time to establish gps in my mind) on the ground , and took it up about 50 ft and it started to drift away so I was bringing back down and it decided to take a hard left into a tree and come crashing down on cement . Camera broke completely off and and really messed up the bottom half of drone and gimbal . I tried everything in the book and read about fixes for it not recognizing app to no avail . So here I am with 4 p3a batteries and nice waterproof case and tempted to get a refurbished p3a , but at same time really doubt it will pair with my Google pixel 2xl. So probably looking at mavic pro or refurb p4.
Or my iPad 2 mini I used forever and then all the sudden , app quit on it too

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20