Hello from Argentina

Reaction score
Hi ! I´m a photographer and filmaker from Argentina , also i´m an electrical engineer , i ´ve 56 years old and hope the drone technology would allow me to match all the professions . I´ve a phantom 3 pro but i´m looking forward to adquiere another drone that could let me do termal inspections and upgrade my capacity to work both in industry and agronomy and in film productions . I think that the inspire 2 must be my selection but ... a lot of money .
Thanks for reading and please apologize my gramma.

Alejandro Melkun
+5492215316757
berisso- Buenos Aires
Argentina

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
PhantomHelp.com
Welcome to the forum! :)

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Of course, welcome to the forum. You can use thermal on an Inspire 2, but it's more of a pain than not as it wasn't designed for thermal use. You'll be better off to look at the M-200 series or the new Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. I'll link our review video to this so you can see more on that aircraft. We also have a nice pre-owned inspire 1 with an XT-336 for a great price. Hope this helps.

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reaction score
Welcome. I was in Buenos Aires in September. Beautiful country! I look forward to your photos. :cool:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruud Scheidel