Healthy drone

Reaction score
Hi i was wondering if anyone uses healthy drone app as ive started using the free edition and its awsome. I love being able to see my flight data in 3d on google earth, plus checking system data and errors. Also has any paid for the gold edition and was it worth the extra money? Cheers

8b400deae15d9e30d3e602631ea37de5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: JohnnyB
Too view 3d data open your healthy drone app and log in verify then sync! now once you have synced and your files are loaded close healthy drone app and open chrome browse, and load the healthy drone web page. HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
Then go to my logs (up the top) and on the left are you uploaded flight data files choose the one you want too see in 3d and once its loaded you will see Google map view in 2d, go to the bottom off the map and look for download KML click it! It should start too download and when it done open it... google earth will open then you
should be able to see your flight log in 3d...

Too view 3d data open your healthy drone app and log in verify then sync! now once you have synced and your files are loaded close healthy drone app and open chrome browse, and load the healthy drone web page. HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters
Then go to my logs (up the top) and on the left are you uploaded flight data files choose the one you want too see in 3d and once its loaded you will see Google map view in 2d, go to the bottom off the map and look for download KML click it! It should start too download and when it done open it... google earth will open then you
should be able to see your flight log in 3d

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peoplelogic