Head tracking with the DJI goggles.

Reaction score
I am a new drone pilot and I have modified my Phantom 4 to have a video connector for the DJI goggles. It works well. However, when I choose the gimbal head tracking, it won't accept the choice. In the goggle instructions it says it should work with my Phantom 4. Can anyone solve this problem?

I am a new drone pilot and I have modified my Phantom 4 to have a video connector for the DJI goggles. It works well. However, when I choose the gimbal head tracking, it won't accept the choice. In the goggle instructions it says it should work with my Phantom 4. Can anyone solve this problem?
Don't have mine no more so cant check,,,which mod have you done,,did you install hdmi module in place of your normal remote usb...I can remember mine working cause it was scary,,the sticks are far better to control steering,,,does gimble tracking work,I found that better,,looks up and down and left and right which makes flying not so hard and gives control back to sticks and let's your head control where cam looks

Thanks for your reply. I have the standard phantom 4. I replaced the bottom module on the controller with one that had the HDMI port. I get a great video with the goggles. But when I turn on the goggles and choose the gimbal head tracking. I get a message saying that the gimbal head tracking won't connect. Is there something I am doing wrong? I would really like the gimbal head tracking to work because this is the reason I got the drone. To fly FPV!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31