Hdmi to Hdmi ?

Reaction score
I searched this section about what type of connection works best between the P3P & P4 controller and any other suggestions on connections with Mavic Pro and Spark controller are welcome.
I have the Hdmi module on my P3P and will be adding one to my P4 soon. YouTube videos always cover the bells and Whistle, but not which is the best way to connect with different controllers. I have a 5" model coming from Dji and I want to make sure I have the right otg cables when it get here. Future plans are to acquire one of those command setups by Firehouse (the reason for the Hdmi module)

I'm not sure what your asking, but this is what I use.

I'm not sure what your asking, but this is what I use.
I ordered a CS to replace my Apple Air, I know the CS has several inputs that can be used (USB-C, USB Mini, Hdmi). I was asking which is the preferred/best connection to use, I have a Hdmi module coming for my P4 and was thinking of going with the Hdmi out on the controller to the Hdmi on the CS, but I have found out through further research that the Hdmi on the CS is only for output not input. So I am still asking is the Usb-C better than the Usb mini, also should I used the Hdmi out from the controller or the Standard USB?

@Recoveryone Here are some pictures of how my setup works with the "optional" DJI Crystal Sky Remote Controller Mounting Bracket.
IMG_20190929_083625.jpg

Another...
MVIMG_20190929_083608.jpg

Reactions: Recoveryone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.