HDMI out from Phantom 4 v2 ?

Reaction score
So I've searched around on this and not really found a good answer. I got the dongle that converts USB micro out to a HDMI port and connected to a field monitor - but no output. Anyone know if there's a way to get HDMI out from the Phantom 4 v2?

Hello, there are a lot of people that know a lot about DJI here , I really used their knowledge and they are very helpful
I bought a used DJI goggles that came with HDMI module(is packed in original package, if this will help this gentleman, I will sell it to him, please advice

So I've searched around on this and not really found a good answer. I got the dongle that converts USB micro out to a HDMI port and connected to a field monitor - but no output. Anyone know if there's a way to get HDMI out from the Phantom 4 v2?
Not 100 % sure on this but might need device with hdmi port,I find this post from dji saying not compatible,,could be something to do with the new ocusync in the v2,,again not sure on this awnser myself but would not surprise me........ps.....I fitted new USB module to old p4 remote but not sure if it work on the new ones
Screenshot_20200609-095051_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: MTO and Ruben Fred

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic