hdmi module

Reaction score
bought a hdmi module from amazon after install the hdmi works but the usb does not work, i checked all 3 ribbon cables, my firmware is up to date, i put the old module back in without hdmi and the usb works fine, any ideas??

It should work return it for another.
Or just get the USB to HDMI adapter and keep the standard module on the remote.
My Yuneec goggles use hdmi and came with a micro usb to hdmi adapter. No need for the HDMI module.

Last edited:
So can I use that micro USB to HDMI to feed a client monitor while I use the standard USB to feed my IPAD?
Yes; see the example below. Just replace the phone in the diagram with your remote. Will work for TVs laptops etc. but not another tablet or remote. Only HDMI connections

A9680D17-02BA-4572-A239-227DFC79098D.jpeg

What?! This is possible? [emoji2962]
Wow, does this conclude that I don't necessary need to buy the HDMI module for Phantom 4 standard to have like FPV function?
Then I'll just use that micro ---> HDMI to have another display in example a cheap FPV goggles that's not DJI goggles?

This blew my mind! Im excited to try it out if this is really possible. [emoji846] As I don't have the fortune to buy the HDMI module as well as the DJI goggles.

Thank you pilots, especially Capt KO. [emoji846]
Yes; see the example below. Just replace the phone in the diagram with your remote. Will work for TVs laptops etc. but not another tablet or remote. Only HDMI connections

View attachment 115369

Reactions: Capt KO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31