Have you received your extra battery?

Reaction score
Has anyone who ordered the P3 with extra battery (bundle) already received the second battery? My distributor whom I bought the bundle from tells me the extra battery might be delayed till mid of June...

DJI has not started shipping batteries yet.

E-mail from my dealer -

Subject: DJI Phantom 3 extra battery update‏

As of May 21: We were notified that the shipment of the P3 extra batteries will arrive in our facility within 2 weeks. As always, we will continue to keep you updated!
Thank you :)

Reactions: BleuCopter
Ordered my Phantom 3 direct from DJI. Got an email when it shipped:
Note: Your Extra Battery will be shipped separately at a later date in May. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Kinda sucks when ordering direct from the manufacturer....

Ordered my Phantom 3 direct from DJI. Got an email when it shipped:
Note: Your Extra Battery will be shipped separately at a later date in May. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Kinda sucks when ordering direct from the manufacturer....
Would you have preferred them sitting on your entire order until the extra battery was available? imo they did everyone a service. originally, they were going to hold the entire order.

Reactions: Tron_X
imo they did everyone a service. originally, they were going to hold the entire order.

^^ This. Though it's been frustrating to only have one battery, its been nice to have a P3 to mess with and gain experience on for the last 3 weeks.

Not yet...Heading to the desert on a camping trip. Just have to fly the P3A for 18 minutes, charge for 1.5 hours, lather, rinse and repeat.

I am bring my Phantom 2 with four batteries, GoPro Hero3 and HD-3D gimbal. There will be no shortage of flight time between our dirt bike excursions.

I called my dealer in The Netherlands yesterday and they confirmed that I get my battery next week :D

So Nobody has two batteries? I swear I read something people are receiving their P3 with extra battery been shipped?

I just got my P3 on Thursday and the vendor said the extra batteries still aren't available.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic