Has anyone used any WiFi range extenders?

No problem man if you decide on the dbs you can check out the install videos on you tube and save yourself lots of money DYI. I didn't didn't it to difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Brett Meyer
No problem man if you decide on the dbs you can check out the install videos on you tube and save yourself lots of money DYI. I didn't didn't it to difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
There are many besides DBS.Argtech,Blue Proton,etc.One of them adds 32 channels instead of DJI s 8.For now I ordered cheap 20 panels from Skyreat just to see if there's a nominal improvement. Unfriended, living in Iowa,weather here is cold,windy and hostile right now.Might be a month or two before I can test them.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you mean wind surfer copper parabolic panels that fit over the controller antennas, yes they work well. Keep antennas aligned straight up and towards drone in flight.

Be VERY careful when installing ant. leads inside controller!! Thin ribbon cables are extremely thin and easy to damage. Take your time and it is easy enough to install.Once you've installed the external antenna connectors later on if you buy another antenna type or booster amplifiers it will just plug right into the connectors already installed.

Reactions: hotashes

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20