Harrisburg, PA

Sounds good. I am still a beginner with my phantom 3 professional. I also fly giant scale airplanes.
Hopefully when the weather gets warmer we can fly sometime.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm up in the Penns Creek area and would like to get together with a group. I have 11 acres and great farmer neighbors who dont care...and actually like my MRs and RC aircraft.
hello, I know this is an older thread but I'm in Beaver Springs and have a phantom 3 Pro and a phantom 4 Pro Plus I love to fly anywhere anytime. If you want to get together and fly hit me up.

I'm not far from many of you. I'm just down I-83 off the Newberrytown exit. Would love to meet others as well!

I realize this is a really old post. Just getting into the hobby now and I'm also in Newberry. Have you been able to meet up with anyone in the area?
Any good spots for flying you want to share?

I live in Carlisle, and want to fly around Kings Gap education center. There is a mansion up there that is pretty cool. Let me know and maybe we can meet up sometime.

I am originally from York County, currently living in Florida. I fly every time I visit New Cumberland. The Rockville Bridge is fantastic especially when trains are crossing. I have also flown on City Island after getting LANCE approval. I will be up there the first two weeks of June and again in August. In June I will be flying up in the Waterville area (Lycomming County). Airspace is open to everyone, the issue is finding public land to take off and land. PA has very few laws governing take off and landing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik