Harrisburg, PA

Reaction score
Hey phantom pilots! Is anyone in the Harrisburg, PA area on the forum. I am a P3P flyer and wanting to learn the area more and get a group together!

-David

I live in the Newville Area and would love to group up with people and find friendly flying spots. I want to film and get amazing photos all over the place as well as getting people not to be so.. rude.. or mean against drones.

Reactions: jcurtis2010
Yeah I know the feeling. I have been trying to get a group together. My name is David and we could get together I know a few spots that are fun and can get some amazing photos.

Sure thing. You can contact me at [email protected]. Im itching to track down some local parks around Newville but this weather is just so bad. Plus me being new, I'm trying to stay close to home and not go crazy. I am so afraid of it falling out of the sky lol, so i try to stay away from other peoples areas. Once i get more comfortable and can fly higher more or less out of others eyes ill risk flying more then 20 feet away from me XD.

Hey phantom pilots! Is anyone in the Harrisburg, PA area on the forum. I am a P3P flyer and wanting to learn the area more and get a group together!

-David

I'm not far from many of you. I'm just down I-83 off the Newberrytown exit. Would love to meet others as well!

I'm originally from Camp Hill/Mechanicsburg and live in Gettysburg currently. I'm always looking for new places to fly locally also. Unfortunately the battlefields are off limits.

Reactions: Melissasart
I'm originally from Camp Hill/Mechanicsburg and live in Gettysburg currently. I'm always looking for new places to fly locally also. Unfortunately the battlefields are off limits.

^this makes me sad :( Though prob if you asked the right people and its for a TV or movie they would let you. But sad that something that great in history we cant take and give it a new view

I'm up in the Penns Creek area and would like to get together with a group. I have 11 acres and great farmer neighbors who dont care...and actually like my MRs and RC aircraft.

Hey! I am new to the site but I am from Harrisburg, Pa. Looking for a group to fly with. I fly a P3S.

Hi, I'm from Charles town, WV. 100 miles away. I don't mind traveling couple hours to pa.

From Chambersburg here and very new to drones. I have the Phantom 3 standard and have a long way to go in learning it.

-David
I just purchased a P3 standard and I'm trying to find friendly fly areas. Any available? I'm in the Harrisburg area.

Hi all i live in Port Royal not far from Harrisburg. I use to live in Mechanicsburg and belonged the Harrisburg R/C flying club back in my plane days they have a nice site on Elmerton Ave. I' not sure about flying there but neat to the planes. Who knows some might want video of planes from a different perspective .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj