Hard shell backpack

lol you guys complain so much, I ordered a remote control, sent from China on January, arrived in Brazil end of may, During this time I went to Brazil and back to the US myself and could have taken a remote myself.
OUCH!! Complain? No. I just expect to get the service I pay for. I know I can get packages from China and Hong Kong in 4 to 5 days... so I expect that level of service. If I don't get it, I use another company. Its pretty simple.

OUCH!! Complain? No. I just expect to get the service I pay for. I know I can get packages from China and Hong Kong in 4 to 5 days... so I expect that level of service. If I don't get it, I use another company. Its pretty simple.

Well, sir, thats the definition of complaining... and you are right to do so, same as me. But 4-5 days is only a dream for some, and still we pay 68% to 100% import taxes. Go figure... the neighbors yard is indeed greener.

I live in Canada , mine took 7 days to arrive, it should be the same or even less for you down there.

Some country`s, like Brasil have strong restrictions to import stuff...not to talk corruption.
Here in Portugal, from China it can take e weeks to 1 month....but i suspect of national control customs...
Oh well.....so far so good.

hi andy, just got a P3 advanced, any chance you have the details/link for the case? seen a few on eBay from china. thanks

Hi tom. Here's the link.

eBay

I have just seen that it cost me £55 and not £50 but it's still a bargain. I've been using it now for a week or more and wouldn't now be without it.
How are you finding your p3. ?

Hi tom. Here's the link.

eBay

I have just seen that it cost me £55 and not £50 but it's still a bargain. I've been using it now for a week or more and wouldn't now be without it.

Thanks Andy, all ordered. been a pain lugging all the gear separately! can't see how the 'official' DJI one can be worth the extra £100 anyway

Seems also i made a right choice....now lets hope for the best, on customs, here.
I really need it!

I bought mine from ebay too - about £57 at the time.

Shoulder Bag Carrying Case Box Backpack For DJI Phantom 3 Professional Advanced

It arrived in just over a week (to the UK), although ebay stated it would take 3-4 weeks (They probably just specify a longer shipping time to cover themselves)

Very happy with the case, and the seller - communication was excellent, product well packaged, and seller followed up with me after delivery.

Why would anybody buy the official DJI product?

I hate dealing with the random idiots that are all over Ebay! There are a few people I deal with specifically, bat rarely venture far from them any more. I've been burned far too many times. DJI delivers VERY quickly, and I really don't care about cost. When I'm in the market for something its because I want it. Not because there is a cheaper alternative.

But i ask: Is ANY diference on these one`s from ebay or whatever, and the one from DJI?

Very simply question....and im just talking about the quality here.

20150904_131705.jpg
20150904_131742.jpg
20150904_131816.jpg

Reactions: Mordor
Hi tom. Here's the link.

eBay

Quick question, do u need to remove the props? Or is it a "props on" case like some are

Quick question, do u need to remove the props? Or is it a "props on" case like some are

It's a props off case Tom. There's spaces and compartments built into the case to house most things you'll need in the field. My case is exactly like the ones pictured in this thread. I love it. I can put my p3a into it and not worry whilst it's in the back of my van when I driving around at work.

Received my hardshell backpack today from a vendor on ebay. As what I can see the only difference is the logo and a couple little chrome highlights on the feet. Inside it looks the same as the 150.00 Dji case. The. stitching and padding on the back side looks the same quality. 115.00 free shipping.

I have a brand new Phantom 3 DJI hardshell backpack for sale if anyone's interested. I got it from Dronefly a couple of weeks ago after waiting for months on backorder. This is a $150 backpack, I'll take $140 plus shipping costs. You save yourself time waiting and a few bucks at the same time.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj