Harbor Sunrise, 1-28-2019

Reaction score
Website
www.jeffreysipress.com
I've waited for these conditions for over month. Got a little peek out my window at 6 AM to see there were barely visible clouds and dashed off to the shoreline. Got up in the air by 6:30. Always great to exceed your hopes!

200 feet over the Santa Barbara, CA harbor, Jan 28, 2019, 6:46 AM. P4P v2.

Thanks for looking.

harboursurise1.jpg

What a BEAUTIFUL picture ....Thanks Jefferys for the sharing of it......and wow that's a whole lots of private boats !

Reactions: JeffreyS
I agree....this picture took by Jefferys was well worth much more then a............... " like " !

Peeking out the window helps if your location is a short distance away. If you haven’t seen it check out the SkyCandy app. It is impressively good at predicting a good sunrise/sunset.

Beautiful picture! Boating and fishing is another passion of mine. This is one of my son when we were out fishing.
E69B128B-1342-4B0C-8914-D29A7EA3AC78.jpeg
E69B128B-1342-4B0C-8914-D29A7EA3AC78.jpeg

Reactions: bad karma
Wow!!!

I'm hoping to get some good shots (doubt they'll be quite as good) during our first camping trip on the south shore of Long Island in April. Hopefully the weather will cooperate at some point during the week.

I've waited for these conditions for over month. Got a little peek out my window at 6 AM to see there were barely visible clouds and dashed off to the shoreline. Got up in the air by 6:30. Always great to exceed your hopes!

200 feet over the Santa Barbara, CA harbor, Jan 28, 2019, 6:46 AM. P4P v2.

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 107852
Nicely done !!

AppStore or playstore. I have only used the iOS version. Mate used the android version and said it was rubbish but he tends to complain about issues with every app he uses.
An IT friend tells me that 90% of app issues are experienced by 10% of users... thanks for the pro tip!

Beautiful scene @JeffreyS !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31