Guy catches wife cheating with a drone......

Reaction score
+1 for the drone community...well, I still say +1 for him since at least he found out. I mean at least what was hidden was made known...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If that was real footage or not, I don't know. If I caught my wife cheating, I'd be extremely hurt, but if she doesn't want to be with me only, my love for her instantly ends. I would have no desire to hurt her or her lover, burn the house down or throw everything she owns out on the lawn. I would instantly not want to touch her in any way as to not get any possible diseases she may have picked up like HIV, HepC,
Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, etc.

I've told my wife to tell me as soon as she knows she doesn't want to be with me so we don't waste time. So far, dag nabit, she's still with me.

**** felt that dude's pain..wow I can't even imagine...when the video fell silent I thought the guy went to go beat the guy down..

sorry for your misfortune, drone proves invaluable ....life is too short bud, remember the good times as best as you can , then move forward in life and start a new chapter....gotta live each day likes its your last and have fun along the way....stressing out over it won't help you and will only spiral you down...big world we live in

Curious as to the actual battery life and what drone was used to do this? Mine seems to run out of gas quick on slow walking follow-me's. Given his distance, leaving the house and getting the drone up that high so soon, editing, and her fixing hair, waiting at red lights, parking lot calls, sped up traffic, get it back home, etc. lead me to wonder if this was staged. Dunno.

According to the vid, he seems to be saying his house is the one with the brown roof (or the tan roof) with his pointer, so it appears she walked three short blocks. Fixed her hair. Walked some more. Met the guy. That wouldn't take that much time

I had no options but to smile. And you caught me.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Your reply was awesome! I laughed so hard when I saw it....
I'm actually running out the door for some flying.. The weather is beautiful here in South Jersey... temp 68, wind 7, not a chance of rain :D

See ya... Have A Great Saturday !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic