Greeting from another Scotlander

Reaction score
Hullo people. I'm just far enough outside the line of Glasgow Airport flightpath to not cause any problems. I'm an auld noob and only had my chookie-burdie since August (pre-senility birthday present to myself) so still a lot to learn before I ditch the Pampers. :eek: ;)

Touching cloth episode last week when I had a crazy bit of temper-temper from my P3/4. It looked like a beast on the hunt and eager to go ... so it went! It flew off into the sun and was followed by many incantations and sweary words. By luck more than anything, my mate spotted (heard) it swinging in from the opposite lay of the land and I was able to jump up high enough and collar the little brat. After a severe talking to and a re-calibration of the compass 25 yards away we had a short and low test flight without any more of that nonsense. :sweat:

I reckon they forgot to remove the X-Ray Cyclotron before bulldozing the site. It was an old hospital. :D

Welcome to the forum AuldGimpy .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Thanks for the welcome Dirk just be careful of what you wish for. ;)

I'm still taking things tippy-toed for now and keeping the Doodle-Bug on a short leash for now until I get a bit more confident with the controls. I get enough excitement for now watching other folks distance movies. Being stuck in the middle of a residential area means I am a bit limited with flying areas. The back green is just big enough for a practice flight. I don't have much more than some 30-second video clips just now. I captured (by luck) a nice 'Slow Rising Spiral' shot which I was well chuffed with. Pity it is just boring urban scenery.

I have plans for the remote parts of Scotland but will have to wait until the longer days come back. Meanwhile
I'll pass away the dark nights with the Udemy Filmschools, Litchi based video courses. I have learned loads from these video courses. I highly recomend them for the filming techniques as well as the Litchi training.

Cheers, Al.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers