Green.l Variable ND Filter

Reaction score
Had anyone had any experience with the green.l brand of variable ND filters for a P3 Standard?

Or, rather than variable, is there a particular ND filter strength that you find is your go-to?

I am not familiar with the green.i brand but my go-to ND filter strength is ND4... for me it seems to work best in a wider variety of lighting conditions. On a partly cloudy day my ND8 looked great when sunny but when a cloud would move in and obscure the sun it just looked awful until corrected in post. So, for me, ND4 is what I use most often.

I am not familiar with the green.i brand but my go-to ND filter strength is ND4... for me it seems to work best in a wider variety of lighting conditions. On a partly cloudy day my ND8 looked great when sunny but when a cloud would move in and obscure the sun it just looked awful until corrected in post. So, for me, ND4 is what I use most often.

I use the "Ultimate Studio Series HD Variable ND2 to ND400 for Phantom 3" from B&H. Try this link:

HTHs Bill

I use the "Ultimate Studio Series HD Variable ND2 to ND400 for Phantom 3" from B&H. Try this link:

HTHs Bill

Wow, what a great product... Thanks for the heads up!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20