Great wife, NEW P4 V 2.0, EVERY available accessory for said P4 V2.0

Reaction score
The Good news is that my wife felt sorry for me and bought me a new Mavic 2 Pro with all the goodies. (I'm an accessory hound! You should have seen my Harleys!)
The bad news is that I loaned my Phantom 4 Version 2 to a friend who crashed it into a lake. Swell.
The Good news is that I was covered by the DJI Care and now have a brand new sealed replacement for my P4 V2. The best news is that I have EVERY possible accessory and widget for the P4 V2....still sealed in the box.
Manfrotto NEW
P4 1.jpg
P4 2.jpg
p4 3.jpg
P4 4.jpg
P4 4.jpg
P4 5.jpg
P4 6.jpg
Large Drone Bag, several extra props, LIGHTED Props, LED's for the skids, silicone skins on the remote controller, parabolic range extenders, upgraded control sticks, aftermarket ultra-FAST charger, 3+ DJI batteries, and much much more. I bought EVERYTHING available for the P4 V2.0.
Considering its a new and unflown P4 V2.0, I'm asking $1800 for all of it. Email me at [email protected] with thoughts and/or offers.

Attachments

• P4 7.jpg
    P4 7.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Sounds good.. I still have the P4 Standard if you just want to trade up.

Here are the pics. I also have several sets of factory DJI props to go with it.
The Good news is that my wife felt sorry for me and bought me a new Mavic 2 Pro with all the goodies. (I'm an accessory hound! You should have seen my Harleys!)
The bad news is that I loaned my Phantom 4 Version 2 to a friend who crashed it into a lake. Swell.
The Good news is that I was covered by the DJI Care and now have a brand new sealed replacement for my P4 V2. The best news is that I have EVERY possible accessory and widget for the P4 V2....still sealed in the box.
Lowepro Large Drone Bag, several extra props, LIGHTED Props, LED's for the skids, silicone skins on the remote controller, parabolic range extenders, upgraded control sticks, aftermarket ultra-FAST charger, 3+ DJI batteries, and much much more.
I guess I should lay it out and take photos, but if you are interested, please send me a message.
Considering its a new and unflown P4 V2.0, I'm asking $1800 for all of it. What do you think?

Attachments

• P4 1.jpg
    P4 1.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 363
  • p4 3.jpg
    p4 3.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 341
  • P4 2.jpg
    P4 2.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 299
  • P4 6.jpg
    P4 6.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 309
  • P4 5.jpg
    P4 5.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 361
  • P4 4.jpg
    P4 4.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 320
  • P4 7.jpg
    P4 7.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 305
I thought DJI Care only replaces a drone if you could send back the damaged one. Not if it was lost in a lake.

Yes they do. I retrieved the water-loggged bird and returned to DJI.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4