Grapevine, TX

I haven't posted a video here in a while and thought you might like this short video. Grapevine is a small suburb outside of Dallas, TX. This video is of their historical district. Enjoy.

Wow! That is a very impressive video. Grapevine has to be one of the most scenic towns in the Dallas area.

I think you're right. Old Downtown Carrollton is another one. They have some construction going on on their town square and as soon as that's finished, I plan to do a video on it.

very cool skip... I lived in grapevine for a decade. nice little town, with nice festivals, arts & night life...

very cool skip... I lived in grapevine for a decade. nice little town, with nice festivals, arts & night life...

Thank you, I hope it brought back some great memories for you. Grapevine does a great job promoting itself.

Thank you, I hope it brought back some great memories for you. Grapevine does a great job promoting itself.

very cool. what time do you do your flying? 6AM on Sunday?

no hassle from the police?

thanks again...

Last edited:
I have never been hassled by anyone. If there are cops around, they want to talk to you about your rig. Honestly, I get hassled more on the forums. Yes, as the sun is coming up is best, golden sun for about an hour, quiet, cool & calm. Then it's too hot to do anything.

Reactions: Airborne
very nice skip

Reactions: skipper1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20