Graft reading of flights records.

Reaction score
I bought a used P4 off E Bay with some known issues. I have twice started it up on the dinning room table to go through everything carefully to narrow down the issues and set my values. Late last night and tonight was my only free time. I took it out after dark because that is my only free time today and I'm a 65 year old kid.
I sat my P4 in the drive way. I carefully checked everything out before the flight. I knew right away it wouldn't fly. My sharp mind caught that it needed props. After I put the props on, I let it hover and watched things closely. At first there seemed to be some drifting, then it cleared up. I turned on different modes and sensors. When the flight was over, I came into the house to read the flight records. I'm using a CSV reader to check the grafts. I need help. So, I ditched my CSV reader and went to Phantom help.
Things seem OK. Here is the viewer to those who can read these thing and make grafts. Do you see any anomalies? DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
I'll be taking things easily till the craft proves itself.

That flight record looks fine. Nothing unusual, with all sensors operating. The battery is a bit elderly, but still working within spec.
Sir, I thank you very much.
I don’t know how to read the graft on the GPS. The satellites looked good, but the GPS health was between 5 and 4. I don’t understand the health readings.

This P4 I bought was to replace the one I lost in a canyon. It was supposed to have sensor and a camera gamble issues after someone threw something and hit the gimbal. I never saw a sensor warning as the seller said. The gimbal wasn’t supposed to go all the was down. Everything seems to work. I can be totally wrong, but I think it was a corrupted card.

It is the standard package for a P4. It also came with a car charger, DJI backpack, two card readers and a new in the package 32 gig card. I will play it cautiously. I got a good deal being it had issues. So I’m happy. I hope to recover some of cost by selling off the extra controller and charger.

I know time is valuable, thank you. Again, you are appreciated so much and an asset to this forum.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20