Graded road

Reaction score
Sad commentary when highlihght of the week is the Council grading the road. Was so excited I almost forgot to record it. Oh well I suspect that if we're lucky the road will be done again before the end of the financial year.

It happens...

Ha anytime council does something is good,trucks and dirt,you got my attention lol
Wow looks very dry except that green field,,pretty dry here too,,cool clip

What is the Council? Here, you would probably be on an Indian reservation in reference to a council.
Yep, it's exciting to get the roads fix.
My granddad use to hook up a weighted sled and drag it down the hill when he'd go somewhere. He'd hook up again when he came back. He said, it kept the road looking nice.

Well WV the Council is merely a level of local Government that is , allegedly, responsible for local governance & issues. We then have a State then Federal level of Govts. The amount of involvement seems to coincide to how close an election is. That being said the local Council employs the Office staff while we, the rate payers, are represented by elected Councillors. In theory the employees answer to the Councillors but...(I recommend you look at some clips of Yes Minister on youtube and you'll get the idea). I also suspect that your grandad's efforts would achieve similar, or better, results to the road :laughing: .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj