Gopro silver or black edition for phantom 2

Reaction score
just bought myself a phantom 2 and in the market for a gopro.

just wondering what difference between the two is and would i notice a significant difference on video recording etc

The differences are clearly specified on the GoPro website. The Black is an all-round better camera, if you can afford the extra cost.

IMO

One important difference to me was/is with the Black you Can take Video & Stills at the Same Time. (Can't do this with the Silver.) And the resolution of the black is better but 1080 gives excellent videos.

Since I didn't investigate the difference and I had some Bass Pro Gift cards I'd been sitting on for 9 months, I went to our local BPS. They only had the Silver in stock so I got it. I'm Now trying to justify the Black. :twisted: The guy who hooked me on the Phantom 2 is a fisherman here. After I'd bought the Silver he told me, "Should'a bought the Black and sold the remote on ebay for $65.00" which helps justify the Black.

Overall I'm satisfied with the Silver but I would Like to take Stills at the same time.

thanks for the replys.

yes i looked on the website but id prefer to hear it from customer reviews. tend to get a more accurate and in depth input.

i mainly want it for shooting videos stills not really my thing upto yet anyhow.

appreciate the feedback

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga