Good budget tablet

Reaction score
First flight of my p4 standard today.
Using a galaxy note 10.1 p600 runing android 5.1.1 (1.9 GHz octa-core)
Images were pixalating and breaking up, I guess this 2014 tablet is a little old but thought the 10" screen would be nice, so gave it a try.
Other than that my phone is a sony Z5 5" which for me is a little small.
So my question is, can someone recommend a suitably specced say approx 7" tablet?

Hey benali
I do own everything from an iPad Pro 12.9- IPad 512 to iPhone Xmax 512
I have two CS RC with a P4P & P4P+V2.0.
I have a third RC recently I had a credit with dell I had to use . I used it for a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0” with min storage of 32gb.
To be honest I would have never bought a device like this.
In the end it was a hidden gem for $150 works perfect with the DJIGO4 app really bright.

Reactions: Hounddog and benali
I got a Lenovo 7” tab for my p3 but since installing dji go its constantly freezing and tried reinstalling but is as responsive as a depressed sloth now. [emoji37]

Hi.I have unfortunately been sold a 1st.generation mini iPad by droneworld S.A. who lied to me and said it would be fine to fly my P3 Advanced.Well when I 1st.loaded the DJI GO app.It took forever to load.So I uninstalled and reinstalled.Still the same.Have to start the iPad up 1st.then the remote and drone and if I'm lucky the app.opens! A friend says he bought the Lenovo tab 3 Plus 4Gb.and it works like a charm.Any suggestions?

First flight of my p4 standard today.
Using a galaxy note 10.1 p600 runing android 5.1.1 (1.9 GHz octa-core)
Images were pixalating and breaking up, I guess this 2014 tablet is a little old but thought the 10" screen would be nice, so gave it a try.
Other than that my phone is a sony Z5 5" which for me is a little small.
So my question is, can someone recommend a suitably specced say approx 7" tablet?
I used same tablet when I got my P3,no problems and used it when I got a P4 but occasionally got green stripes and distortion at bottom of screen (but not on SD card).
My wife bought me a Lenovo 8 tab for xmas, works well and it is lighter (of course) and battery life is much better!
Like most pads screen reflection in sun can be a prob, so use an anti glare sheet.

Reactions: gagetman
I used same tablet when I got my P3,no problems and used it when I got a P4 but occasionally got green stripes and distortion at bottom of screen (but not on SD card).
My wife bought me a Lenovo 8 tab for xmas, works well and it is lighter (of course) and battery life is much better!
Like most pads screen reflection in sun can be a prob, so use an anti glare sheet.
Where can you get a anti-glare sheet?

Great.Thanks.I've bought a a 6 generation 128Gb.9" screen.Just fits holder.Will this not be too big?

I think the usb cable I'm using is part of my problem. I assume a certain standard of cable is required to carry the video feed?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj