Going to buy F550 just have a question about controllers

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm wondering if any body can help. I wish to purchase the F550 from helipal. I don't like the look of the Devo 7 that comes as part of the combo and i was thinking to buy the kit and assemble it myself. The NAZA V2 version. Also the kit is a lot cheaper, which means i can buy extras.

My question is I have a Phantom 1.1.1 with the controller that has the slide on the back, the receiver on the phantom is the one with the two antenna.

Will this controller and reciever combo work with the Flamewheel or is it better to get the full kit from Helipal, I like my Dji controller and I'm used to it. And it seems like a waste to buy another one.

And how easy is it to set up ? I don't mean the construction i mean the gains and the battery waring levels.

I will have to supply my own batteries as EMS can't courier batteries.

Kind Regards

Richard

I am limited as to where i can order from as I live in Russia, the kits are hugely expensive here, and ordering from europe isn't an option.

Yes, your DJ6 Tx with your dual antenna Phantom Rx will be fine.

Worth noting though- some (me included) had a problem with Rx binding. Turned out the problem was a faulty batch of receivers.
Shouldn't apply to you- your Rx is known good.

This TX/Rx combination is effectively a DT7 combo.

Gains and battery settings- just start with the default Naza v2 settings, then tweak them as you learn.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20