Goggles

Reaction score
I know this question has been asked, but can the DJI goggles be used on a P3P? I know that a hdmi module must be installed on the rc, but what else is necessary? Also, opinions on the goggles would be appreciated. By the way, I wear glasses. Thanks, in advance.

I know this question has been asked, but can the DJI goggles be used on a P3P? I know that a hdmi module must be installed on the rc, but what else is necessary? Also, opinions on the goggles would be appreciated. By the way, I wear glasses. Thanks, in advance.
Once the module is installed you should be good to go. I would think the goggles come with a cable. If it does, I thought I saw somewhere a cable adapter would also be required.

I have Fatsharks and rarely use them. I lose situational awareness and that makes me nervous. Now I only use them if I have a spotter. Watch the classified and often you'll find someone selling a lightly used pair. The experience is not for everyone.

For a similar if not the same experience, a Hoodman Aviator Hood kit will do the trick for less than $100. Stick your face right in there and see everything on your device.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel