1.5 MB · Views: 409
  • IMG_0256[1].JPG
    IMG_0256[1].JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 632
  • IMG_0257[1].JPG
    IMG_0257[1].JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 588
Last edited:
I'd be interested in matching Adam Mullins price with a higher one. Name your price and I will pay asap..

Not gonna lie.. Thats a pretty shitty thing to do. I commented first, let me deal first before you try to undercut me out of the blue.

Not gonna lie.. Thats a pretty shitty thing to do. I commented first, let me deal first before you try to undercut me out of the blue.
Not gonna lie.. It's a free country and I can do whatever I want to do/ say what I want to. If it were me selling this thing, I'd take the guy with the higher offer. I think I'll uppercut you... right on that red-head

Well too bad home slice. Just bought it. Now take your egotistical personality somewhere else that cares :).

Well too bad home slice. Just bought it. Now take your egotistical personality somewhere else that cares :).
I'm not egoistical, your the one saying just because you asked first think you deserve it, so why don't you take you egoistical personality and kiss my ***.

when the crap hits the fan ^^^^^ :) bruh, you need to take a chill pill, its a case.

Play nicely, children. Don't make me have to come back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT