Gimbal wire connection

Reaction score
Hey P3Se peeps could someone have a look at there gymbol and tell me if the black single cable is plug in the back or the front beside the data plug cheers

Search Phantom 3 gimbal repair on YouTube

Reactions: Doug Rosevear
Doug......I just looked at mine and i sure cant tell where its plugged in at....Hope the above reply helps you find where to plug it in at.

Doug......I just looked at mine and I sure can't tell where its plugged in at....Hope the above reply helps you find where to plug it in at.
Thanks, Man for looking needed to replace the gimbal attachment bracket that's attached to the Main Body I actually wrote it down, what goes where, but then Lost it... It looks like they only reach the Different connectors anyways so ill go with that. I guess If the Compass or radio Signal doesn't work ill Know what to do. I had looked on youtube but they all seem to be different from the SE or Different Videos show the Cables in a different position
thanks Mate

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Hey P3Se peeps could someone have a look at there gymbol and tell me if the black single cable is plug in the back or the front beside the data plug cheers

Update... So The Grey wire connects beside the Grey Data cable connection The same as as P3 Standard

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT