Gimbal setting in Assistant SW

Reaction score
Hey

I notice when I have my phantom not plugged into PC and open up the Assistant SW it has a gimbal section (under advanced I think)
It appears as if it will let you put the camera upwards, like 15-30 degree's up...

Currently the most you can point the camera is straight ahead/horizontal.y
Anyways when I plug the Phanton in via USB that gimbal section disapears...

Is that because in older versions of the Phantom it lets you do that with the camera... or why exactly do they have that section if its not accessible to me ?

Reason I'm asking is because I would like to point the camera upwards and not just horizontal....
Anyway to do that ??? Or should I just forget about it ?

On quite a few occasions It would be nice to be able to point upwards...Sometimes I see commercial planes far in the distances it would be cool to get a pic of, or the moon etc etc... I could fly upwards and forwards and it would kind of capture things "up" but doing that I would need another person watching/manning with the FPV and even then it would not be very steady etc etc....

Thanks as usual =)

Yes it was in much older versions. Generally once the software see's your quad that old stuff disappears. The last I used was for the P2V which never worked well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan