Gimbal Overload Error

Reaction score
Hi. I am fairly new to the drone world, and have recently purchased the P3S. The other day I crash landed it which resulted in the gimbal spinning randomly. I have tried the usual things, making sure the half moon shaped rod is aligned and the screw on the arm is tight. I have also recalibrated the IMU and the gimbal. All of these have made no difference. I have been quoted £79 from COMPANY IN Telford to repair it. Has anyone got any further advise please?

Does the gimbal move perfectly smoothly when you move it by hand? It should. If it doesn’t find out where the sticky spots are and clean or straighten whatever is causing the resistance. Also check for a binding or rubbing cable.

Does the gimbal move perfectly smoothly when you move it by hand? It should. If it doesn’t find out where the sticky spots are and clean or straighten whatever is causing the resistance. Also check for a binding or rubbing cable.
Thanks for your David. The gimbal and camera spin from left to right, then stops and the camera faces backwards. I'll try and check to see if anything looks out of place. I'm sure it can't be to much, just trying to avoid having to send my drone off for a repair.

Has your drone come in close contact with high powered wires? Your problem sounds similar to mine after I flew too close to electrical wires from a street trolley. I did a complete reset online through the DJI website and she is once again behaving properly. Fortunately I didn’t need to send her out for repairs.

Thanks for your reply. As far as I know it has not, I always try and stay away from things like that. However, I am interested in the reset idea, I didn't know you could do that. Do you need to connect it to a computer?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31