Gimbal for heavier cameras?

Reaction score
I need a gimbal for my 270 gram camera.

You know any cheap one?

Dslr Gimbals cost like 400 dollar and i think that is to much.

I need a gimbal for my 270 gram camera.

You know any cheap one?

Dslr Gimbals cost like 400 dollar and i think that is to much.
Not sure what cam you got but 270gr a good weight for any gimble,,post pic of cam you want to set up,might get better response,,yes or no,,I think your trying to do something that is way to tricky and should look for alternative, yes good idea again but the set could cost more than a drone with a 1km range,,,I did do a search and there's multiple hand held and gimble but price is out there,,,just mayby a motion sensor camera be better or do you want a full time live view,,still think wifi security cam work better and simple to set up,oversize cams etc do put lot of strain on a gimble and you will pay top $$$ if trying this way,,just my opinion,,not want to sound silly or tell you how do things,it's your choice but just think you doing it hard way,,there is cheaper ways to do this but you seem to be stuck on finding a gimble for you cam,,are you rich you could do it,but there is better ways,,tell me off if want but that's just how I see it,,:),good luck on this if I find something I post it for you

I guy told me a regular gimbal would work since the camera world weight too much.

The camera is a sony dsc-hx.

Is this it,,,
Screenshot_20190311-082018.jpg
Screenshot_20190311-082231.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak