Giant Jerk - Jerk Face NYC

Reaction score

Figured I post this here.

Drone video of the Jerk Faces Giant Charlie Brown wall. Jerk Face is a graffiti artist in New York famously known for painting cartoon mashups.

Instagram: @incarceratedjerkfaces
Site: Jerkface v2

I shot the video using the Phantom 4, 800 iso, and 4k30fps. I then slowed it down to 24fps and then graded it in Lumetri Color panel.

I have more drone videos on my Youtube.

Nice!

Figured I post this here.

Drone video of the Jerk Faces Giant Charlie Brown wall. Jerk Face is a graffiti artist in New York famously known for painting cartoon mashups.

Instagram: @incarceratedjerkfaces
Site: Jerkface v2

I shot the video using the Phantom 4, 800 iso, and 4k30fps. I then slowed it down to 24fps and then graded it in Lumetri Color panel.

I have more drone videos on my Youtube.
Nice Work, Any issues with authorities using the P4 in NYC or Long Island?

Nice Work, Any issues with authorities using the P4 in NYC or Long Island?
Hey Thanks. The flight to get this footage was only 2 minutes but, most of the time no one cares as long as your not in a heavily populated area. As far as Long Island I haven't ran into an issue. I marked out all the restricted areas.

Thank you for the reply, from East Meadow. I'm looking forward in showing my wife your footage from Norway. She has Norwegian ancestry. We are hoping to visit in Norway, in the next few years, when we retire from the City.

Reactions: jamesmorano
Thank you for the reply, from East Meadow. I'm looking forward in showing my wife your footage from Norway. She has Norwegian ancestry. We are hoping to visit in Norway, in the next few years, when we retire from the City.
Oh awesome. Yeah that was only the Oslo stuff. I have to edit the rest of the trip. I flew into Oslo for 3 days and then drove to Bergen, and then drove to Etne( a little town in the FJords) I shot so much footage I'm doing the video in parts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20