German/Austrian/Swiss/EU insurance?

Reaction score
I'll be headed to Switzerland for a week and then to Nuremberg for a week while my wife does some conferencing and research. On our way back to the airport we'll do some sightseeing in southern Germany/Austria.
So I had thought to take a drone to photograph the countryside.
Before we go further - please, no reiterating drone law. I've read it all and I get it. So no need to rehash those points.
I have my required tag. The sticking point is insurance. Virtually every company I have contacted requires a German residency/address.
So my question is does anyone know of a company that provides insurance that a visitor can purchase and is acceptable in the two or three countries (maybe France) I will be in?
Thanks!

That might be a challenge if you are a US citizen as ultimately a claim could be pursued through the US courts who may make far larger settlements that much of the rest of the world. If you are not in the US then this list will provide insurers who will cover you. Ultimate Recreational Drone Insurance guide 2018 - ikopta

One option might be to join a club affiliated to the the British Model Flying Association who will give you worldwide cover. Members Insurance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20