G'day from Moe in VIC, AU

Reaction score
Hi everyone...:)
Stumbled across this forum a few days ago and after reading a HEAP it seems like the place to be.

Just scored myself a very well used, not abused, Phantom 3 Advanced plus a heap of props (about a shoe box full), batteries (18 of 'em), ND and polarising filters, etc. The only thing missing is the gimbal locking thingy. It was part of a bunch of stuff being liquidated by a survey company so I got it for a VERY keen price.
I've been messing around with a el-cheapo "toy" that wouldn't worry me if I destroyed it. This device is a LOT easier to fly and the camera seems to be really good - beyond my expectations anyway. Well beyond...:)
Any way that's enough from me for now.

Cheers,
mark F....

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

WELCOME ABOARD!

Reactions: dirkclod
That's great you fell into such a great deal. DJI gimble locks aren't that good. All mine broke after a little use. I think anything on line is better. Do get one soon to protect any stress to the workings of the gimbal. I bought one similar to this.

Attachments

• Rd4f484ed85369eae7066ade3c1e0c201.jpg
    Rd4f484ed85369eae7066ade3c1e0c201.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 108
You would not happen to have a link to that device's location on the Internet, would you?

I've already bought two gimbal brackets, and I would prefer not to buy any more overpriced pieces of plastic.

You would not happen to have a link to that device's location on the Internet, would you?

I've already bought two gimbal brackets, and I would prefer not to buy any more overpriced pieces of plastic.
No I don't have the link. I grabbed a picture of one like mine and posted it. I can't remember who I bought mine from. Just Google, they're there.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Mark! Welcome, I'm from Melbs too. Hope you're enjoying your P3!

RoOSTA

Reactions: Mavikhan and Mark_F

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj