Gain setting

Reaction score
Hi all I was just wondouring what were the gain settings as I stumbled upon them in settings just the other day. I currently have a p3 standard although I don’t think it makes a difference what drone I got. If you could please let me know that would be appreciated.

Hi all I was just wondouring what were the gain settings as I stumbled upon them in settings just the other day. I currently have a p3 standard although I don’t think it makes a difference what drone I got. If you could please let me know that would be appreciated.
Are you referring to ISO? Sometimes referred to as gain. This controls the sensitivity of the image sensor. 100 is the lowest and typically used in daylight. Everything doubles from there up to 1600.

all gain settings are 100 stock , and leave them alone , change expo but not gain !
With all due respect, "exposure" is not a setting. It is the result of the settings. In digital photography, exposure is the unit of measurement for the total amount of light permitted to reach the electronic sensor during the process of taking a photograph. The three main controls your digital camera uses to control exposure are the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO. Since the aperture on the P3S is fixed, you have to find a balance between shutter speed and ISO to get the right exposure.

Here's a book mark I saved from a few years ago.
Gain/Exp/Pitch Settings etc. in the Go App

That link is nearly four years old. My app does not log like that but has some of those features. Others shown there are no longer in the app. I, too, am struggling with getting smoother yaw movements and smooth return to center. What I really want is to be able to set the max yaw value (speed at full stick). The current full stick is way too fast for anything useful. I thought Gain would do that, but no. I also want slower braking, I don't think there is a way with the current app.

That link is nearly four years old. My app does not log like that but has some of those features. Others shown there are no longer in the app. I, too, am struggling with getting smoother yaw movements and smooth return to center. What I really want is to be able to set the max yaw value (speed at full stick). The current full stick is way too fast for anything useful. I thought Gain would do that, but no. I also want slower braking, I don't think there is a way with the current app.
Why wouldn’t you change the expo? It makes for much more controlled flight and filming. Panning is much more controllable and all drone movements can become smoother and precise. Play with the expo. You’ll be surprised by the changes it makes in flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20