Fully Custom F550 Flamewheel + Zenmuse, Futaba, NazaV2, and crap tons more!

Reaction score
Up for sale is my DJI F550 Flamewheel 6-rotor (hexacopter) Drone fully decked out and specially custom built from the ground up. Cost to build including shipping all individual parts and assemble was well was....a crap ton of money. (Shhh, don't tell my wife!)
*NOTE: If you're new to drone flying, this might be a good introduction to the "next level" into getting into customizing drones to your specifications. If you're a veteran, you this is a good investment for the price as a "back-up" or alternative method of flying / filming. It is in excellent shape with no major crashes. It is a very well built hexacopter rig!
Shipping note: Shipping will be handled by me and will be included with shipping insurance!

List of everything included that comes with the drone:

• DJI F550 Flamewheel Hexacopter FULLY BUILT Frame - ESCs, Motors, etc.
  • DJI Naza V2 GPS Flight Controller -
  • Futaba 8JA (T8J) 8-Channel FHSSS Transmitter/Controller + 8-Channel Receiver
  • DJI Zenmuse H3-2D GoPro Camera Gimbal (pitch can be controlled by Futaba)
  • FatShark Predator FPV (First Person View) Camera Goggles with original battery. *F550 is already rigged to show FPV through the GoPro + Zenmuse!
  • Custom Graupner 10" Propellers (6)
  • FatShark SpiroNET 5.8Ghz Tx and Rx Antennas
  • Lots of Extra parts and accessories; landing legs, etc.
  • Due to safety and shipping issues no LiPo will be included/shipped.

• FREE EXTRAS IF YOU TAKE IT: 2 DJI iOSD mini Modules, 1 DJI Bluetooth BTU module, TWO 5.8G FPV Transmitters (1 is an Immersion RC), extra H3-2D GCU Module, DJI LiPo Charger (charges Fatshark too), and probably a bunch more stuff.
Again, lots of parts (and love) were invested into this. I'm selling due to opening a new business. Asking $1300 or best offer.

IMG_1252.jpg
IMG_1253.JPG
IMG_1255.JPG

Reactions: UAVLounge

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20