Full throttle, racing jet skis in San Diego

Gorgeous video in 4K. Were you just chasing random boats or was any of that coordinated?

Awesome.. I'm still waiting for my combo battery.. hopefully in the next couple days.

Ha! I wish it was my combo battery.. I uh.. Destroyed my first one on day 8. Best thing about the new P3P is the extra battery and 2 on the way!

What I meant by "Destroyed my first one on day 8" is I destroyed my 1st P3P, specifically the gimbal and camera. The battery is fine that's why i have 2 of them...

You dont have any problem flying over water then, im still trying to build up the courage to do my normal estuary crossing flight with the P3.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wow, that "low pass" at 1:02 is truly hairy! You had to be pretty close to the water (not to mention the boat) on that one!

I don't have that kind of balls for sure :D

Wow, that "low pass" at 1:02 is truly hairy! You had to be pretty close to the water (not to mention the boat) on that one!

I don't have that kind of balls for sure :D

The funny thing was that the folks in that boat (as far as I can tell) had no idea I was there... I thought about moving over to their right so they could see me :)

Nice video until you follow the wrong group of guys and get shot down. lol Watch out for the Tijuana Cartel and the Sinaloa Federation

Last edited:
Reactions: h8tow8
The funny thing was that the folks in that boat (as far as I can tell) had no idea I was there... I thought about moving over to their right so they could see me :)

Hehe, I was going to ask you this (if the guys in the boat knew that they were filmed).

Videos like these are very impressive. If I somehow could lock the height to, say, 20 meters I too would have dared doing this, but I'm afraid to move the left stick vertically by accident while adjusting the yaw.

Or maybe set a temporary minimum height.

Hehe, I was going to ask you this (if the guys in the boat knew that they were filmed).

Videos like these are very impressive. If I somehow could lock the height to, say, 20 meters I too would have dared doing this, but I'm afraid to move the left stick vertically by accident while adjusting the yaw.

Or maybe set a temporary minimum height.

:) I remember the days when I was flying quads like QAV400 w no GPS, ATTI turned off, full manual, flips & rolls, dodging trees. If you survive that stuff then flying P3 feels like slow-mo.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic