FS: SRP ND8/CP & ND16/CP

Reaction score
Selling my virtually brand new SRP ND8/CP & ND16/CP. i've used the ND8/CP maybe 4 times total. I haven't touched the ND16/CP once. Only reason I'm selling is because I'm not a huge fan of the slip over design and I've gone and ordered a set from Taco RC that thread onto the camera. SRP makes some of the best filters out there though and the advantage of these is that they have the Circular Polarizer built into the ND filter which really gives some added pop to the images.

$90 OBO.
Pics upon request but they are both brand new with all original packaging in flawless, mint condition.

Last edited:
Selling my virtually brand new SRP ND8/CP & ND16/CP. i've used the ND8/CP maybe 4 times total. I haven't touched the ND16/CP once. Only reason I'm selling is because I'm not a huge fan of the slip over design and I've gone and ordered a set from Taco RC that thread onto the camera. SRP makes some of the best filters out there though and the advantage of these is that they have the Circular Polarizer built into the ND filter which really gives some added pop to the images.

$90 OBO.
Pics upon request but they are both brand new with all original packaging in flawless, mint condition.
How much for the ND16 c/p? I already have the nd8.

$90 OBO.

I really hate to show my ignorance of the Phantom 3 Pro camera, but do these fit the Phantom 3 Pro lens by friction fit, or do they fit the Phantom 3 at all?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31