FS: Set (4) of KDE 2315XF-885 motors : $200 shipped lower 48

Reaction score
I have a brand new set of four (4) KDE 2315XF-885 motors for sale. I have two phantoms and bought two sets of motors, decided i didn't want to install the second set and selling.

Here's more info on the motors: KDE2315XF-885 Brushless Motor for Electric Multi-Rotor (sUAS) Series
Install Manual: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0...allation_Instructions.pdf?7793233193574431098

KDE Performance testing sheet: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0...ting_-_KDE2315XF-885.pdf?13250022135093590036

These work with the P3P, P3A and P3S. It works on both versions of the motors, but for the second version of motors, slight modifications may need to be made to the motor mounts. These details are in the install PDF linked above. They are a little heavier, but are able to carry weight more effectively. They work great if you are adding components on your aircraft which add weight.

I would like to get $200 shipped (US 48 states) for the set. I have not opened the boxes, they are 100% brand new. I can even show ya the invoice, I bought 6 weeks ago. I just dont need them. I LOVE THEM on my other phantom though.

Brand new in the box
ngDddCn.jpg

Pics of them installed on my other phantom:
EdRZHi0.jpg

Inside the box (from KDE's website):

gSlXlEx.png

KDE_Direct_XF_M-R_Brushless_Motor_Series_Technology_Review_91901e0b-73fa-4347-91f3-f6ae16d3196b_2048x2048.jpg

So sorry for ure lost there's nothing more frustrating then knowing where it went down but not finding it,it's easier to take $1500 or more dollars and just burn it or throw it out a car window!!My sympathy!!

So sorry for ure lost there's nothing more frustrating then knowing where it went down but not finding it,it's easier to take $1500 or more dollars and just burn it or throw it out a car window!!My sympathy!!
thanks man, much appreciated! lets hope we can find a nice home for these motors!

Reactions: tml4191
Somebody take these! If I hadn't been so strapped for cash I would get these instantly. They look robust and better build quality than stock. I'm assuming one would get these for the reliability/ stability and as an added bonus - the look?

USA only, no shipping to Canada?

Sorry guys, decided to keep these motors.

Is it faster?

Nope, not faster the speed is controlled by the flight controller .. but it will lift more weight at a lower power consumption than stock motors. But, they are heavier than stock by ~90g or so, so you do get more weight. I was using them for longer distance flights, where i was carrying 600g+ of battery weight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl