FS: Phantom 2 with FPV setup - Brand new

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a brand new DJI Phantom 2 drone/quadcopter with Zenmuse H4-3D gimbal, along with a Black Pearl FPV (First Person View) setup. This is the second version setup of the Phantom 2. It includes the rechargeable flight controller (RC) with the scrolling side gimbal tilt. Everything has been updated to the latest versions. I purchased this setup about a month ago, but, unfortunately I haven't had the time to fly it. It has never been crashed or damaged in any way. I haven't even flown it!!! Since I need the money back out of it for bills, I'm willing to take a loss on it. It has the following equipment:

* DJI Phantom 2 with Zenmuse H4-3D gimbal (for use with a GoPro HERO3, HERO3+ or HERO4)
* ImmersionRC 5.8GHz 600mW 7Ch video transmitter (to send the video feed from the GoPro to the video screen)
* DJI iOSD Mini (shows the flight information from the drone on the video screen)
* Black Pearl 7 inch 5.8GHz 7Ch video monitor for First Person View (FPV) in flight video
* Plug and Play video cable inside to connect iOSD Mini and video transmitter (no soldering done)
* FPVLR Premium Combo transmitter and receiver video antennas (5.8GHz) for much longer reception of video
* Rave Aerial Video monitor mount and gimbal holder (holds the video monitor to the DJI flight controller and protects the gimbal from bouncing around when not in use)

***THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE A GOPRO - YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE THAT SEPARATELY***

All of this is brand new and works perfectly. Plus, it is already assembled and configured, so you don't have to do anything but take it out and fly it! All of this equipment was approximately $1600. I will take $1000 for it. Contact me regarding how we can work out shipping. I can even estimate shipping and we can work something out, just need your zip code. I'd like to only ship the Continental US or possibly Canada, but I don't want a Customs nightmare. :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20