FS CrystalSky 7.85" Ultra-Bright

Reaction score
SOLD
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG
6.JPG 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.JPG 10.jpg

Last edited:
A question: what’s the thickness of the monitor?

Too thick!

The monitor is thick because of the incredible back lighting, memory, ports, micro sd slots, fan or fans and needs air flow to aid in cooling

Received mine today, did newest updates and the firmware 50 is amazing, the DJI app is quick, fluid, faster than my tablet and phone with no lag and so far no heat issues

It does get warmer using the DJI app but nothing out of the ordinary so perhaps the update addressed the heat / fan issue

I will have my mount tomorrow and use it all weekend updating its performance in the sun

I have not used prior Crystalsky monitors, this one is a must have, first time I am able to see everything all the time outdoors, it makes the experience so nice now

After using the CS Ultra today I would gladly accept its slightly more thicker design than a thin tablet for the difference in incredible image quality any day

Hope everyone who has this monitor does the new firmware update and gives it a tryiits worth it

Great weekend to everyone

New Crystalsky 7.8 Ultra DIED after less than 20 minutes in the sun today.... all newest firmware and updates completed indoors b4 mounting on the rc and it still died....

Bought direct from DJI hoping their stock would be more updated and reliable, newer builds with newer firmware....

New Crystalsky 7.8 Ultra DIED after less than 20 minutes in the sun today.... all newest firmware and updates completed indoors b4 mounting on the rc and it still died....

Bought direct from DJI hoping their stock would be more updated and reliable, newer builds with newer firmware...

Sent monitor back, ordered Crystalsky high bright this time and will try it before giving up on DJI monitors

WHEN my Ultra worked for almost 20 minutes it was fluid, the DJI app worked flawlessly, internet very quick and I was amazed

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic