Frustrated Gimbal installation!!!

Reaction score
So I've fitted - Chinese gimbal and it seems to doing what it should (i.e. Staying balanced). Just done a mod to the controller with a 5K dial as per all the videos etc but I can't get the camera to tilt...am I missing anything obvious? I've switched on the gimbal in Naza software etc...HELP! I'm sooo close!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Chinese gimbal are ****... With Zenmuse you will have a real gimbal...

Sent from my SM-G925F using PhantomPilots mobile app

All sorted and working really well! Took some head scratching and remembering some schoolboy electronics!

Nice one Gunner Stu glad you are sorted I am doing mine today how did you get power on yours was it a plug onto the battery or soldered to other wires
Regards
Craig

Hi Craig, I used the 'spare' power leads from inside the main body and connected/soldered to the power leads provided with the gimbal.

Ok it sounds like it could be the same gimbal type I have
Have you had a chance to check any footage since adding the gimbal

Camera footage? Yep, despite the camera being a cheap clone I'm pretty pleased with the stability. It took some time and playing to set the correct software parameters in the Naz software (i.e. The min/max camera angles). When I get a chance I'll try and remember to send a screen shot (I'm not at home currently) but there's heaps of YouTube footage.

Reactions: Craig1969

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic